- Easy-to-use Interface.
- For Film or Digital Cameras
- Can use desktop scanners or photogrammetric quality scanners.
- Allows easy entry of control points.
- Can be used with or without camera calibration.
- Orthophotos can be created from a single aerial image or a block of images.
- Automatic color and tone balance for creating mosaics.
- Built-in bundle adjustment algorithms.
- Semi-automated Aerial triangulation.
- Easy-to-update existing orthophotos from new imagery.
- Flicker/swipe display for change detection and quality control.
- Coordinate transformations between projections and datums.
- Create DEMs from Text or DXF format.
- Can create mosaics either automatically or manually.
Above is a 25 photo mosaic and below is a 6 image mosaic.